This is our “Disclaimer” encompassed by our General Terms and Conditions and applies to all emails sent from our management and administrative teams for you to consider if you have received an email from COGS or its subsidiaries, including COGS Expert, as well as the use of Global Village Websites, including but not limited to Cogs.Systems, referred to as COGS to encompass all the above.
About our email disclaimer
- The content of COGS emails is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. We strictly forbidden it to share any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message and are not the intended recipient, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure and prevent such a mistake from occurring in the future.
- This message has been sent as part of a discussion between COGS’ representative and the intendant addressed whose name it specified in the document. Should you have received a message by mistake, we would be most grateful if you informed us that mistake had sent the message to you. Here, we request you delete the message from your mailbox. Please do not forward it or any part thereof to anyone else. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
- COGS regards the security and privacy of its clients and partners as a top priority. Therefore, COGS has tried to ensure that the message is error and virus free. Unfortunately, full security of the communication (email) cannot be insured. Despite our efforts, data included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, it is incumbent on the recipient to check the email for threats with proper software, as the sender (COGS) cannot accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.
- Other than “pro forma invoices” quotations may be sent to compare offers and do not imply entering legally binding contracts. However, confirmation emails and acceptance of payment options will legally bind quotations when confirmed by COGS.
- Only directors and designated senior managers of departments (Acting within their approved budgets) have the authority to conclude binding contracts. All contracts over £50,000 (fifty thousand British pounds) need to have board approval.
- Neither this nor any other email(s) sent or received on behalf of COGS will form or form part of or give rise to a legally binding agreement. Legally binding agreements may be concluded on behalf of Cogs only by allowed signatories and only by a single document signed by that person, which expressly states that it contains all terms of an agreement and that it is binding as a contract. None of our other officers, employees or agents may agree with another party by email or other means without the express written confirmation of an allowed signatory.
- Cogs support a no printing policy as far as is humanly possible. We therefore respectfully request that you do not print electronic communications, including emails, unless you find it absolutely necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.
- COGS tries to keep all documentation backed up and stored electronically. If for any reason you may request copies of emails or documentation, you may have lost COGS will do everything it can to retrieve and resend them to you.
- The views and opinions included in emails belong to their author and do not mirror the views and opinions of the company (COGS. COGS employees are obligated not to make any defamatory clauses, in French, or allow infringement of any legal right. Further, COGS has a no-tolerance policy to all forms of racism, including anti-Semitism. COGS. Therefore, will not take any liability for such statements verbally expressed or included in emails. COGS, in case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible and accountable for the content of their emails.
- COGS do not farm email addresses from outside or remote sources.
- If you have received an email from us, it would be because you have subscribed or submitted your email address for getting a newsletter from one of our COGS websites. When a COGS sends out emails for information or as newsletters, there will always be an option that will include an unsubscribe regarding the specific topic. If for any reason you are not clear or do not know what to do regarding having your email removed or delisted, you are free to contact us. Please mark unsubscribe as the subject line or heading of any such notifications. You may address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. COGS and its associated companies and website teams will work hard and diligently to develop and deliver good quality information in the fields you have specified upon subscription. However, if you decide that you have no longer want to receive such emails, click the links provided or to notify us of any problems you may have and simply click the unsubscribe links.
- It is not COGS policy to send out emails without proper notifications, company contact details and afford email recipients the opportunity to have their email addresses removed.
- All emails sent to Global Village Worker Limited may be monitored and/or stored by us to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, rules, and policies. We handle all communications in full compliance with current data protection legislation in force in England and Wales, including, but not limited to, the EU or UK GDPR. For further information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions, T&C.
- Email can transmit computer viruses and other malware. They may also intercept emails by unauthorised third parties. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have in place suitable internet security measures, including scanning incoming emails and attachments for viruses. Global Village Worker accepts no responsibility for any viruses or other malware transmitted in this email or any attachments, or for any alteration or corruption that may occur during transmission.
- For your information at the time of writing, the following website addresses are amongst those managed and used by Cogs: